What Is Clomid?
Generic Clomid is a medication that is intended for resolving a fertility problem in women. Consisting of such an active ingredient as clomiphene (non-steroid), Clomid has a direct impact on the pituitary gland. Generic clomiphene contributes to the release of certain hormones from the gland. These hormones are involved in stimulating ovulation, a biological phenomenon that consists in releasing an egg from the ovary.
Female patients purchase Clomid online to trigger ovulation accompanied by such ovulation-preventing medical conditions as polycystic ovary syndrome.
You are free to buy Clomid from our Clomid online pharmacy.
What Should I Take into Consideration Before Getting Started with Clomid?
Before you order Clomid online, you should keep in mind that it is a prescription medicine. You should check with your doctor to get a Clomid prescription. Your doctor will make a conclusion concerning Clomid treatment after analyzing your medical history and current condition. In particular, such treatment may be harmful to your health if you have uterine fibroids or endometriosis.
It should also be noted that clomiphene is strictly contraindicated in people who have:
• an allergy to an active ingredient of Clomid – clomiphene;
• a tumor of the pituitary gland;
• a medical issue related to your thyroid gland or adrenal gland that has not been treated or controlled;
• an ovarian cyst without any relation to polycystic ovarian syndrome;
• a liver condition (at present or in past);
• abnormal vaginal bleeding.
Pregnant women should not use Clomid either.
How Should I Use Clomid?
The following recommendations are designed for making Clomid treatment safe and fruitful. (That is why you should get familiar with them before you buy Clomid online).
1. Above all, a Clomid prescription is necessary for both your safety and best treatment results.
2. A Clomid prescription is your guide to be strictly followed throughout the entire course of treatment (in terms of dosage, schedule, and other issues).
3. The typical length of treatment using Clomid is five days. The beginning of treatment should fall on the fifth day of your menstrual period.
4. It may be dangerous to take clomiphene for more than three treatment cycles. If treatment has resulted in nothing after a lapse of 3 cycles, you need to stop treatment and have your infertility evaluated again by your doctor.
5. It may take you from 5 to 10 days to ovulate after you use Clomid. Sexual intercourse during this time is an ovulation-stimulating factor.
6. Your body temperature may be a good indicator of the beginning of ovulation. Temperature can be taken either by your or by your doctor every morning in order to make a chart with daily readings.
7. During treatment you should be monitored by your doctor who will carry out special medical tests to make sure that the medicine is entirely right for you.
Be sure to follow the above-mentioned tips after you order Clomid.
What Are Side Effects of Clomid?
Before you purchase cheap Clomid, get acquainted with the list of possible clomiphene side effects.
The following side effects occur commonly:
• upset stomach;
• mild headache;
• hot flashes;
• pain in the breast;
• breakthrough bleeding.
If you experience any of the following symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, seek emergency medical attention immediately:
• nausea, vomiting;
• trouble urinating;
• weight gain;
• difficulty breathing (pain);
• shortness of breath (in a horizontal position);
• rapid heart rate.